The British Society for Neuroendocrinology supports members at every stage of their career. We do this through our grant schemes and the following range of awards:
- BSN Student Presentation Prize – awarded to the three best poster presentations at the BSN annual meeting.
- Alison Douglas Lecture – in memory of Alison Douglas this award recognises excellence in the field and individuals who have made significant contributions to supporting early stage researchers.
- Mortyn Jones Memorial Lecture – in memory of Mortyn Jones and hosted in rotation between the British Society for Neuroendocrinology, the World Congress for Neurohypophyseal Hormones, and the International Congress of Neuroendocrinology.
- BSN Annual Meeting Plenary Lecture – awarded to speakers when the Mortyn Jones Memorial Lecture is rotated at the World Congress for Neurohypophyseal Hormones.
- Michael Harbuz Prize for Early Career Researchers – in memory of Dr Michael Harbuz, this prize recognises an outstanding member of the emerging generation of neuroendocrinologists at the BSN annual meetings.