The British Society for Neuroendocinology (BSN) is a friendly, supportive community of scientists dedicated to forward-thinking and innovative research. The BSN served by an elected Board of Trustees.
Why our members love the BSN (in 3 words)
Whichever area of neuroendocrinology you are involved in, membership of the BSN will help you:
- Apply for funding opportunities through our range of grants*
- Receive significant discounts on meeting registration*
- Gain additional recognition for your skills and experience, including through BSN research prizes
- Develop your professional network through regular BSN meetings
- Demonstrate your support for the future of neuroendocrinology and the BSN
- Stay up-to-date with cutting edge research with free online access to the Journal of Neuroendocrinology
*Members of more than 6 months' standing can apply for support via any of the funding vehicles that are currently available, and the Society also supports the periodic International Congress of Neuroendocrinology and subsidises BSN members to attend this meeting and Annual Meetings in the UK and Europe.
Newsletter: Members receive a periodic newsletter containing updates and reports from the key office holders, reminders about up-coming grant deadlines, and details of the Annual Meetings.
BSN Board of Trustees: BSN members are encouraged to take an interest in the running of their Society and the decisions taken by the Board of Trustees on their behalf, and many members have served on the Board.
New membership applications
To apply for new membership, please visit mySociety, our members' portal. Applicants do not need to be resident in the UK to become members. Prices for 2018 are as follows:
Membership Annual Fee
|Full (academic and corporate) £75|
|Full (postdoctoral) £30|
Research Technician £10
|Emeritus retired £10|
To renew an existing membership, please visit our mySociety members' portal. You can request a new password via the log in page, where you should select the 'forgotten password' option. Your user name will be the email address we hold for you - please contact email@example.com for assistance.Access our Members Portal mySociety