Invite new team members and students to join BSN
As the academic term begins, invite new team members and students to join our welcoming, friendly Society for:
- Funding opportunities through our range of grants*
- Significant discounts on meeting registration* - apply by 1 Nov to be eligible for the ECR travel grant in time for our annual meeting in Aberdeen (see below)
- Additional recognition for your skills and experience, including through BSN research prizes
- Developing a professional network through regular BSN meetings
- Demonstrating support for the future of neuroendocrinology and the BSN
- Staying up-to-date with cutting edge research with free online access to the Journal of Neuroendocrinology
INVITATION TO JOIN: www.neuroendo.org.uk/membership
*Grants and discounts are usually ONLY available to those who have been a member for 6 months before the application deadline HOWEVER - this year we have made an exception:
Apply by 1 Nov to access the ECR travel grant and join us for our annual meeting in Aberdeen!
Any early career researchers that become a BSN member BEFORE 1 November 2023 will be eligible for the ECR Travel Grant to support ECR members to attend our Annual Meeting in Aberdeen, UK, in July 2024.
Free memberships available for career breaks and low- and lower-middle income countries
Free membership for students and researchers residing in low-income countries and discretionary free membership for those residing in lower-middle income countries. Members on a career break are eligible for a 1 year free membership.
Institutions can now pay for a group of students to become undergraduate members of the BSN. Individuals within a group membership will have access to all membership benefits.
Spread the word
- Share our video on why our members love the BSN: https://youtu.be/8lS4st_NIug?si=iwc2bAId3cVMPPxy
- Download poster for your lab: https://www.neuroendo.org.uk/vendor/ckfinder/userfiles/files/Membership%20Poster.jpg
- Download poster for undergraduates: https://www.neuroendo.org.uk/vendor/ckfinder/userfiles/files/Membership%20Poster_undergraduate.pdf
We're looking forward to welcoming in new members.