EVENT: Neuroendocrinology and Brain Imaging 2019
External event, sponsored by the Journal of Neuroendocrinology through the BSN Symposium Support grant. The event will result in a Special Issue of the Journal of Neuroendocrinology in 2019.
About the Neuroendocrinology and Brain Imaging 2019 Satellite Meeting
This Event, a satellite to the Organization of Human Brain Mapping Meeting (OHBM), will bring together scientists from the field of brain imaging to discuss recent findings related to the interaction between the brain and metabolism, hormones and behavior.
The conference is planned to start 12 noon, 8 June and to end 2pm, 9 June 2019. The venue will be at the Hotel Regent nearby to the venue of the OHBM Congress.
- Alain Dagher, University of Montreal, Canada
- Annette Horstmann, Helsinki University, Finnland
- Patricia Iozzo, National Research Council, Pisa, Italy
- Stephanie Kullmann, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Soyoung Park, German Institute of Human Nutrition, Potsdam, Germany
- Zdenk Pausova, University of Toronto, Canada
- Dana Small, Yale University, USA
- Marc Tittgenmeyer, Max Planck Institute for metabolic research, Cologne, Germany
- Anna M. van Opstal, Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Inger Sundström Poromaa, University of Uppsala, Sweden
There are up to four travel awards (250 GBP) for the best abstracts. See event website for more details.