ECRs - Nominate your next BSN Deputy ECR Representative
The British Society of Neuroendocrinology Board of Trustee nominations are open and, as the ECR Trustee will automatically be replaced by the current Deputy ECR Representative, we are seeking nominations for the next Deputy ECR Representative.
If you would like to represent the voices of early career researchers within neuroendocrinology within the BSN, this is a great opportunity for you.
Deputy ECR Representative
Information on the current ECR Representative and Deputy ECR Representative is on the ECR Hub webpage.
The role of Deputy ECR Representative includes:
- Attending BSN General Committee meetings (please be aware that these occur according to working hours in the GMT/GMT+1 timezone)
- Attending BSN ECR sub-committee meetings (please be aware that these occur according to working hours in the GMT/GMT+1 timezone)
- Assisting the ECR Trustee in organising the ECR Event at the Annual BSN Meeting
- Assisting the ECR Trustee in opening up nominations and voting for the next Deputy ECR Rep
- Assisting the ECR Trustee in organising other events and workshops to support ECRs in the BSN Community
- Progressing to the role of ECR Trustee from the following Annual BSN Meeting
Nominate the next BSN Deputy ECR Representative
Only early career researchers can nominate the next Deputy ECR Representative.
Please complete this Google form to nominate yourself, or someone else (with their permission), to be the next BSN Early Career Researcher Deputy Representative. The successful candidate will be Deputy Representative from September 2023 until July 2024, and then will be Trustee and Representative from July 2024 until the BSN meeting in 2025.
The deadline for nominations is 1 June 2023, and then the anonymous paragraph for the nominees will be circulated within the BSN ECR community to vote upon.
If you have any questions please feel free to email the current representatives, Dr Alejandro Ibáñez-Costa (ECR Trustee; email@example.com) or Dr Nicole Morrissey (Deputy ECR Rep; firstname.lastname@example.org).