BSN Annual Meeting 2017 - registration now open!
We are delighted to announce that registration and abstract submission for the annual the British Society of Neuroendocrinology conference to be held at the University of Nottingham School of Veterinary Medicine and Science on 10th – 12th September 2017 is now open! Registration will close two weeks before the meeting and a programme is available here. We have an exciting preliminary programme including the following confirmed speakers:
- Prof David Hazelrigg, University of Tromsø
- Prof Julia Buckingham, Brunel University London
- Prof Richard Bertram, Florida State University
- Prof John Cryan, University College Cork
- Prof Inge Deporteree Translational Research Center for Gastrointestinal Disorders (Targid)
- Dr Lousie Oloffson, University of Gothenburg
- Dr Jon Johnston, University of Surrey
- Dr Kevin Murphey, Imperial College London
To register simply log into your BSN mySociety page then go to "Events and Conferences" at the top of the page, then click the blue button on the BSN Annual Meeting event bar to start registration. Please complete the additional questionnaire too.
To submit abstracts, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. A template is available to download on the website. The abstract deadline is 3 July 2017.
The registration fee includes:
- Welcome BBQ on Sunday evening
- Conference Dinner at the National Space Centre, Leicester
- Lunch, teas and coffees on both days
- Free parking
- Free WI-FI
For the ESRs registration also includes:
- Free ESR event on Sunday
- Lunch on Sunday
Bed and breakfast accommodation has been organised on campus at £59 / night - please book during registration. Alternatives, approximately 10 minutes by taxi:
- Yew Lodge, Kegworth http://www.yewlodgehotel.co.uk/
- Kegworth house, Kegworth http://www.kegworthhouse.co.uk/
You can download travel information here.