EVENT: SfE ECR Research Skills Webinars
- April 2021 - November 2021
BSN are delighted to have teamed up with the Society for Endocrinology (SfE)to bring our early career researchers (ECRs) extra support during these difficult times.
BSN ECRs are now eligible to register for the following Society for Endocrinology Research Skills Webinars for free:
- Thursday 29 April 4-5pm BST - Using web-based tools for better data visualisation with Joachim Goedhart (Amsterdam)
- Tuesday 11 May 4-5pm BST - Analysing your data using R with Toryn Poolman (London)
- Thursday 28 October 4-5pm BST - An introduction to proteomics techniques and what to consider when planning experiments with Aneika Leney (Birmingham)
- Tuesday 16 November 4-5pm GMT - How to use immunofluorescence (confocal) microscopy to investigate metabolism with Juliette Strauss (Liverpool)
In return, Society for Endocrinology's ECRs will be able to attend BSN's Summer 2021 Webinar Series.
How to sign up
You can now sign up to the two Research Skills Webinars via a complementary registration link which BSN members should have received via email on 16 April 2021.
When you register, you will be asked to select 'BSN' from the drop down menu. This will enable the SfE events team to send you the live link to the webinar. Please note, this link is for BSN members only and we trust you not to share it beyond this email.