EVENT: BSN Annual Meeting 2020
The BSN Annual Meeting 2020 will be held as a joint meeting with the Société de Neuroendcrinologie (SNE). This fourth joint annual meeting with the Société will be in Bordeaux, France, in September 2020.
When: 23-25 September 2020
Where: L'Agora du Haut Carré Bordeaux, 33400 Talence, Bordeaux, France
Call for symposia
We are calling for symposium proposals to be selected by the BSN and SNE scientific councils.
Each symposium should last for 2 hours (4 x 30 min) and should:
- Be proposed by one SNE member one BSN member (co-chairmen)
- Have 4 talks (not exclusively BSN or SNE members)
- We suggest avoiding subjects previously chosen in recent meetings
- Symposia demonstrating a diversity of membership will be looked at favourably
How to submit a symposium proposal
- Please send your proposals to both email@example.com and Preeti.firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals should include:
- Name/address/email from organizers
- A title, a short description (150 words approx.) for the symposium
- Names/addresses of speakers and titles for their talks
Deadline: 25 September 2019
Registration and travel fees will be covered for speakers.